Innovations High School Staff Wish List
The hardworking faculty and staff of Innovations High School would like your help in attaining materials that can help enhance the learning and working environment. Items range from $5 to $500 so any and all contributions are appreciated! If you would like to make a donation please review the list below and click the donation button. You can also click HERE, fill out the form, and mail your request to Innovations High School, Donations, 17 N. State Street, 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60602.
Thank you for your generosity and continued support towards making Innovations a great place to learn and grow!
- Post-It Notes - COST: $2 - $10
- Glue Sticks - COST: $2 - $5
- Pencils - COST: $3 - $5
- Highlighters - COST: $3 - $10
- Scissors - COST: $4 - $10
- Dry Erase Markers - COST: $10 - $20
Arts Integration Supplies
- Paint Brushes (2 sets) - COST: $9 each
- Tempera Paint (2 sets) - COST: $14 each
- Acrylic Paint (4 sets) - COST: $26.50 each
- Self-Hardening Clay (6 Sets) - COST: $27 each
- Pen Pal Program (postage and artifacts) - COST: $100
- Economics textbook: Economics: Today and Tomorrow Teachers would like a class set of 30 textbooks - COST: $75 each
Gift cards will be used as attendance incentives for students.
- McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts, Chipotle gift cards - COST: $5 each
- Target gift cards - COST: $20-$25
- Dominos, Papa John’s gift cards - COST: $50-$100
- SDHC Flash Memory Cards - COST: $10 each
- Flash Drives - COST: $10-$25
- Printer Cartridges - COST: $20-$50
- Chair Massages - COST: $20-$80
- Phone for the Registrar’s Office - COST: $25-$40
- Printer for the Registrar’s Office - COST: $60-$120
- All in one copier, printer, fax, scanner - COST: $80-200
- Digital Cameras (4) - COST: $90 each
- Document Cameras and Projectors - COST $200-$500
- Digital Voice Recorders - COST: $330-500
To make a general donation, please click the button below. We appreciate your support.
© 2009 Innovations High School. All Rights Reserved.